We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who can use their established network to help our successful agency grow faster and stronger than ever.
Who we are
We are a solid and growing brand management firm that specializes in three areas:
- Brand strategy
- Digital & web design
- Marketing & promotion
We have an emphasis on financial, legal, and industrial companies but we want to grow in lots of new areas and channels. You will help us get there.
Who you are
You eat, sleep, and breathe sales. You want to work in sales until the day you retire (at 55 possibly?), and you want to have more control over your life and career than most companies can offer. You are a solid networker, a natural leader, someone who loves to meet new people and solve interesting problems. Most importantly, you aren’t green to the industry. You understand marketing, where it has been and where it is going and can discuss it with a customer knowledgeably. You can build a team and help them achieve their sales goals as well as blow your own out of the water.
- University degree with 3-5 years related work experience
- Agency experience in branding/advertising/marketing/consulting and/or business development required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and able to integrate with Google Docs
- Team player with strong attention to detail
- Help refine the current Loomo sales process and required sales tools
- Build a ridiculously driven sales team who understands that we’re all in this together
- Research, identify, target and contact ideal sales prospects
- Maintain regular contact with identified prospects to educate them and predispose them to the agency and our service offerings
- Initiate the sales process via outbound and inbound communications
- Create client interest, answer questions and qualify opportunities
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Enjoy and have proven effectiveness in traditional sales outreach tactics – cold calling, emailing, DMing
- Meet mutually agreed-upon annual sales quotas/targets
- Represent the agency at appropriate meetings and events while directing agency principals and specialists to critical high-level exposure opportunities
- Proactively identify and lead resolution of problems/issues that may jeopardize securing new business
- Able to travel when necessary
Benefits of being a Loomonaut
- We are a virtual agency that meets monthly as a team. That means you get to work from home (if you want). Yep. We are that awesome.
- Health benefits package offered through the Chamber Plan
- $1,000 health spending account
- Mileage and sales related expenses paid
Our agency mindset is:
Boldly go – We believe that traditionally conservative industries don’t have to be boring. We think that sometimes, to get yourself out there, you have to be a little out there.
Make it so – We say what we’ll do, and we do what we say. Loomo has processes to ensure understanding, establish scope, and provide service that goes beyond.
Live long and prosper – We don’t believe for an agency to thrive you have to hang your red shirts out to dry. We cultivate a culture of balance and success for our clients and our Loomonauts.