Executive/Office Assistant (Part Time)
Looking for a mature self-starter that is highly organized, focused and experienced with assisting a busy executive. Fantastic work environment for a growing marketing agency with a wonderful company culture. The Executive Assistant supports the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments; occasional clerical support; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
This is a part-time (20 hours weekly) work from home position that has some schedule flexibility.
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Capability to work independently and with professional discretion
- Ability to work from home with a good internet connection
- Familiar with digital communication tools (Slack, instant messaging, video conferencing, etc.)
- Experience with light clerical/bookkeeping
- Strong computer literacy
- Well-developed time management skills
To be considered for this job, please send a detailed resume, a driver’s abstract, and a cover letter to [email protected] with why you are the right person for the job. Candidates without a cover letter will not be considered.
We would like to thank all applicants but apologize that we can only interview those that qualify for this position.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]